Ever wonder what miracle cures lie in your home for various ailments? Next time you are in the grocery store, consider purchasing a bottle of apple cider vinegar. You may just be surprised of how versatile and beneficial this inexpensive vinegar is. Apple cider vinegar contains various vitamins and minerals, and has many health benefits.
Since before the dawn of our calendar, it has been reported that Hippocrates, the “father of medicine” used it for his patients. Apple cider vinegar is made from the fermentation of fresh, ripened apples. It contains such vitamins as beta-carotene and pectin, and such minerals as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and iron. It can be used as a part of many recipes including salad dressings, marinades, meat tenderizers, and pickling. When searching for the best apple cider vinegar, look for natural and organic varieties that are dark and cloudy, as the sparkling clear types have very little nutritional value. It can be consumed each morning, by adding two tablespoons to an 8-12oz. glass of water, with organic honey and lemon juice if its taste is too potent due to its acidity. Apple cider vinegar is loaded with health benefits, with a sample listed below:
- Reducing cholesterol and regulating blood pressure and blood sugar due to its pectin content. May help with diabetes.
- Fights bacterial, fungal, and yeast infections by adjusting the body’s pH due to its malic and acetic acid content.
- Can relieve joint pain and help with gout by dissolving uric acid crystals, as well as aid in preventing kidney and bladder stones.
- Helps with hair loss, brittle fingernails and teeth due its potassium content.
- Helps with weight loss by breaking down fats.
- Helps with acne, bad breath, and body odor because of its acid content, breaking down odor causing bacteria and lowering pH. Gargle one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with water for five to ten minutes.
- Removes foot odor by placing feet in pan of water and 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar for 15 minutes per week.
- Helps with diarrhea as its pectin content coats the lining of the colon. Drink two tablespoons with a large glass of water, three times a day.
- May help with age spots, due to its sulfur content.
- Treats Dandruff by destroying fungus on the scalp, and restoring its proper pH balance. Try applying a mixture of half water and half apple cider vinegar directly to the scalp, allowing drying to occur naturally.
- Provides sunburn relief. Dampen a cloth with apple cider vinegar and gently apply to sunburn. You can also put the affected body part in a bath of apple cider vinegar.
- Boosts your immune system because of the beta-carotene that it possesses
- Can help with sinusitis and a runny nose due to its potassium content
- Helps with sore throats. Gargle with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and eight ounces of warm water, with lemon.
- Can help with ear infections, by dabbling a diluted solution of apple cider vinegar and sweeping the inner ear.
See more benefits here: https://toefungusjourney.com/apple-cider-vinegar-for-toenail-fungus/
Many people choose to drink a diluted solution of apple cider vinegar and water daily for health benefits. Side effects are next to none, but can cause teeth enamel breakdown if consumed too often in a non-diluted state. Simply add water or a pinch of baking soda when consuming to avoid any deterioration of enamel. From boosting immunity to helping regulate blood sugar, apple cider vinegar is very versatile. A study in 2004 by the American Diabetes Society entitled, “Vinegar Improves Insulin Sensitivity to a High-Carbohydrate meal in Subjects with Insulin Resistance or Type 2 Diabetes” found that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, which can slow down carbohydrate digestion, therefore lowering blood glucose levels. Apple cider vinegar is easy and safe to purchase and use, and can be used as a wonderful alternative to aid your health. It continues to be one of the most popular and inexpensive alternative health remedy on the market today.